- This event has passed.
Baby’s First Foods @ Montclair Baby
September 28, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Questions or concerns on what or how to feed your baby? If so, you don’t want to miss this incredibly informative class on feeding your baby beyond breastmilk or formula. Whether your baby isn’t quite at that stage yet or has already been on some solids for a couple months, this class will provide you the most updated research on WHEN and HOW to introduce different types of food as well as the best products to use as they conquer this next step. Infant cereals or whole foods? Purees or Baby Led Weaning? Bland food or spices? Food allergens? So much to discuss! Remember, the food choices and behaviors you instill in your child begin at this very point & deserve the proper education.
- WHEN and HOW to start solid foods
- Differences of Baby Led Weaning vs Purees
- How to limit the risk of food allergy
- Which foods to avoid giving your baby
- Best products to buy and which resources to rely on
Register here: Baby’s First Foods