“How to Get Your Kid to Eat”
Do you dread mealtime with your child? Struggling
with which foods to be feeding your toddler? Can’t get your preschooler to eat more than a few bites without some type of coercion? Making the same food over and over again? Have a vegetable resistant child? If any of this sounds familiar to you, then you must attend this workshop and finally get some answers to these everyday struggles and learn solutions that will last a lifetime.
What you’ll learn:
- how to get the RIGHT food into your child in the RIGHT manner
- end the meal time power struggles once and for all
- solid evidence based research on how to feed children
- tips and tricks on how to make changes NOW
Click here to register:How To Get Your Kid to Eat
Questions or concerns on what or how to feed your baby? If so, you don’t want to miss this incredibly informative class on feeding your baby beyond breastmilk or formula. Whether your baby isn’t quite at that stage yet or has already been on some solids for a couple months, this class will provide you the most updated research on WHEN and HOW to introduce different types of food as well as the best products to use as they conquer this next step. Infant cereals or whole foods? Purees or Baby Led Weaning? Bland food or spices? Food allergens? So much to discuss! Remember, the food choices and behaviors you instill in your child begin at this very point & deserve the proper education.
- WHEN and HOW to start solid foods
- Differences of Baby Led Weaning vs Purees
- How to limit the risk of food allergy
- Which foods to avoid giving your baby
- Best products to buy and which resources to rely on
Register here: Baby’s First Foods